Terms and Conditions
Thank you for putting the vacant posts on the Career Corner. You must read carefully and accept the following terms and conditions before posting the vacancy.
- The employer must be a registered company, an educational institution or a non-government organization.
- For the first time you use the service, please upload or submit the business registration certificate (or school/ NGO registration certificate) firstname.lastname@example.org for validation purpose.
- All submitted information must be true and correct.
- The terms of employment, entry requirements and job descriptions of the post must NOT violate the HKSAR policy on Sex Discrimination Ordinance, the Disability Discrimination Ordinance, the Family Status Discrimination Ordinance and the Race Discrimination Ordinance.
- Employer should observe the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance as required by the HKSAR, regarding the personal data of applicants.
- Each vacancy will be on display for 14 days.
- The Career Corner will be updated on every Wednesday (the update will be postponed to the next working day if the Wednesday falls on a public holiday).
- Alumni Affairs Office reserves the right to display, edit and reject any vacant posts on the Career Corner.