Senior Executive (Communications) / Assistant Manager (Communications)
|Employment Type :||Full Time|
|Education Level :||bachelor|
|Years of Relevant Working Experience :||6|
|Preferred Discipline/Subject :||Communications, Journalism or related disciplines|
|Monthly Salary Range :||negotiable|
Working in the Office of Senior Management, the incumbent will drive integrated communications and change management efforts to enhance the Group’s exposure and image as a socially responsible organization committed to providing quality medical and community services for the public. This role is instrumental in supporting the group's business objectives, through storytelling and the creation of powerful content across traditional and digital platforms.
- Support the Chief Operations Officer to formulate and implement strategic plan to enhance the Group’s exposure and image.
- Manage the planning, development and effective execution of PR campaigns to achieve the Group’s publicity targets.
- Prepare internal and external statements including senior management speeches, media responses, interviews and news releases.
- Monitor media coverage about the Group and formulate effective means for proper record keeping in order to identify the pressure points that may have negative impact on the Group’s image.
- Direct and collaborate with PR agencies to plan and organize public relation activities, conference and exhibition of the Group, and to conduct media training for senior management team and doctors to enhance their readiness in handling crisis and dealing with the media.
- Maintain the corporate website and other digital communications and analysis tools.
- Execute and oversee production of corporate promotional or messaging material, including videos, print collateral and online creatives.
- Provide general communications counsel to business units in conceptualizing and delivering strategic and tactical communications plans and initiatives in support of the Group's branding and culture change efforts.
- Monitor key business and industry related news as well as to explore and initiate new opportunities for media collaboration and networking to promote the image of the Group.
- Support ad hoc duties as and when required.
- Degree or above in Communications, Journalism or related disciplines.
- 6 years’ experience in corporate communications, media, marketing and business management.
- Competency in managing digital and social media platforms.
- Excellent written and spoken English & Chinese, including Putonghua.
- Resourceful and good media network.
- Experience in Healthcare, Media and Digital Marketing an advantage.
# Candidates with more experience will be considered as Assistant Manager (Communications)
We adopt a 5-day work week and offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your detailed resume in WORD FORMAT with current and expected salary to the HR & Administration Department by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after 12 months.
Town Health Corporate Advisory and Investments Limited
|Nature of Business :||Medical Service|
|Company Address :||6/F, Town Health Technology Centre, 10-12 Yuen Shun Circuit, Siu Lek Yuen, Shatin, N.T.|
|Company Telephone Number :||22698177|
|Company Website :|