Assistant Project Manager (e-learning)
|修讀學科 :||computer science, IT or related|
Founded in 1924, Popular Holdings Limited is a multi-faceted conglomerate with business in a wide-ranging number of sectors, such as Retail, Publishing, Education & Training, Distribution & Purchasing, e-Learning, Property Development, and more. Its diverse portfolio consists of more than 40 subsidiaries operating in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, China, Canada, Australia and United Kingdom.
As a member of POPULAR, Educational Publishing House, Ltd., is a dynamic and innovative publisher specializing in providing high-quality school textbooks, supplementary books, teaching resources and multi-media products in Hong Kong.
- Lead a small team to deliver and manage e-learning projects assigned by senior
- Communicate with all levels on data gathering, analysis and documentation
- Manage the project life cycle by developing and implementing of multimedia projects to online system development
- E-learning products review as well as suggestions to new products
- Tertiary education or above preferably in IT discipline
- 6 years or above working experience in which 3 years solid experience of project management involved in system development and design
- Familiar in the development cycle of multimedia project and online system project at database administration and online programming environment
- Highly creative mindset, merging ideas from different sources to produce new ideas that benefit e-products development
- Self-motivated, well-organized, Good presentation skills
- Proficiency in computer software including MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and Chinese Word Processing
- Good team player and willing to work flexi hours
We offer excellent career development opportunities to unleash your potential, competitive remuneration package including a 5-day work week, discretionary bonus, medical scheme, staff training and staff purchasing discount etc.
Interested parties please apply with your full resume stating present and expected salary to: email@example.com.
Educational Publishing House, Limited
|公司地址 :||14/F, Tsuen Wan Industrial Centre, 220-248 Texaco Road, Tsuen Wan, New Territories|