Assistant Project Manager (elearning)
|聘用形式 :||Full Time|
|修讀學科 :||IT, Computer Studies or related|
Popular e-Learning (H.K.) Ltd.
(a member of Popular Holdings Limited)
We are a dynamic and innovative educational e-learning provider specialized in offering a comprehensive IT-based learning program for schools. To cope with our expansion, we are now seeking for individual of high caliber to join us and we have the following vacancy:
- Lead a small team to deliver and manage e-learning projects assigned by senior
- Communicate with all levels on data gathering, analysis and documentation
- Manage the project life cycle by developing and implementing of multimedia projects to online system development
- E-learning products review as well as suggestions to new products
- Tertiary education or above preferably in IT discipline
- 6 years or above working experience in which 3 years solid experience of project management involved in system development and design
- Familiar in the development cycle of multimedia project and online system project at database administration and online programming environment
- Highly creative mindset, merging ideas from different sources to produce new ideas that benefit e-products development
- Self-motivated, well-organized, Good presentation skills
- Proficiency in computer software including MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and Chinese Word Processing
- Good team player and willing to work flexi hours
We offer excellent career development opportunities to unleash your potential, competitive remuneration package including a 5-day work week, discretionary bonus, medical scheme, staff training and staff purchasing discount etc.
Interested parties please apply with your full resume stating present and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be kept strictly confidential and will be used solely for employment related purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Popular e-learning (HK) Ltd
|公司地址 :||14/F, Tsuen Wan Industrial Centre, 220-248 Texaco Road, Tsuen Wan|