Assistant Officer (Analytics) [Role: Assistant Analyst]
|聘用形式 :||Full Time|
|修讀學科 :||Analytics, computer science, statistics, or related disciplines|
|月薪範圍 :||hkd 22000-35000|
OFFICE OF INSTITUTIONAL RESEARCH AND PLANNING (OIRP)
Assistant Officer (Analytics) [Role: Assistant Analyst] (PR0374/19-20)
Reporting directly to the Senior Manager (Analytics and Business Intelligence) and Manager (Planning and Performance), the appointee is responsible for providing assistance to the advancement of the University. He/She will coordinate data collection, collation and compilation and develop various analysis on university-wide data and assist in the team to improve the current data of the University for various planning-related Initiatives.
- Assist in conducting analysis to support strategic planning at university level;
- Assist in developing customized analyses and presentations on university-wide data using dashboards and Business Intelligence (BI) tools;
- Analyze survey instruments and results that can reach internal and external constituents;
- Assist in developing and improving the automation of current data gathering and reporting systems in conjunction with other central units and departments of the University; and
- Ad hoc requests for data and analysis.
- A recognized degree, preferably in analytics, computer science, statistics, or related disciplines;
- At least two years of relevant post-qualification working experience in data collection and data analysis;
- Working experience of BI tools such as QlikView, Power BI, and Alteryx will be preferred;
- Working experience of web page editing in HTML;
- Basic knowledge of statistical concepts and possess experience working with large databases, including extracting, evaluating and manipulating data for reporting and analytical purposes using query tools and/or programming language;
- Able to communicate effectively in both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Good liaison and organization skills, with high self-motivation and ability to work independently; and
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Initial appointment will be offered on a fixed-term contract of two years. Re-appointment thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement.
Salary and rank of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applicants are invited to submit their applications at the HKBU e-Recruitment System (jobs.hkbu.edu.hk). Applicants not invited for interview 8 weeks after the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful. Details of the University’s Personal Information Collection Statement can be found at http://pers.hkbu.edu.hk/pics.
The University reserves the right not to make an appointment for the post advertised, and the appointment will be made according to the terms and conditions then applicable at the time of offer.
Closing date: 28 June 2020
Hong Kong Baptist University
|公司地址 :||Kowloon Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong|