Project Manager (Ref. PM/2020/02)
|聘用形式 :||Full Time|
|修讀學科 :||Any Discipline|
- To plan and execute publicity and community involvement projects in promoting a smoke-free lifestyle and smoking cessation;
- To assist in the production of advertising, publicity and health education materials;
- To assist in managing contents on social media platforms and websites; as well as assisting in publicity activities related to the social media platforms and websites;
- To draft press releases, speeches and replies to enquiries;
- To develop supportive networks with community leaders, district and commercial organizations; and
- To assist in committee work of the Council as assigned by the Executive Director.
- A bachelor’s degree from a Hong Kong University, or equivalent;
- A minimum of 2 years’ post-qualification experience in the field of public relations, advertising, marketing communication or health education;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese; and
- Experience in working with the media, district organizations or public organizations is definitely an advantage.
The applicants should complete an application form which can be obtained at our website (www.smokefree.hk) and provide their current and expected salaries. Completed application form together with full resume and copies of qualification documents should be sent to Executive Director, Hong Kong Council on Smoking and Health, Unit 4402-03, 44/F, Hopewell Centre, 183 Queen’s Road East, Wanchai, Hong Kong on or before 23 June 2020. Please specify the reference number of the post on the envelope.
− Only short-listed applicants will be notified.
− All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.
− COSH reserves the right not to make an appointment for the post advertised, and the appointment will be made according to the terms and conditions then applicable at the time of offer.
Hong Kong Council on Smoking and Health
|業務性質 :||Public Health|
|公司地址 :||Unit 4402-03, 44/F, Hopewell Centre, 183 Queen's Road East, Wanchai, Hong Kong|