Associate, Client Service
|聘用形式 :||Full Time|
|修讀學科 :||No preference|
The Client Service team is the backbone of Guidepoint’s success. The team is responsible for efficiently delivering Guidepoint’s services to our clients around the world. We work to understand each client’s unique business questions and help them gain critical insights to stay informed and make better business decisions.
As an Associate on the Client Service team you will focus on making the right connections between our clients and Advisors across numerous industries. Your role will focus on researching industries relevant to client project requests and recruiting elite subject matter experts into our network to ensure the right connection is made. After you master these core skills of recruiting and connecting Advisors with clients, you will gain additional exposure to more complex project and client relationship management as you grow your career here and move into Research Manager and Project Manager roles.
Come work with us to deliver the best service in the industry and help our clients make some of the most important business decisions in today’s economy.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Review and analyse client research requests and use a range of resources to identify the most relevant subject matter experts across geographies, industries, and topics for each project
- Utilise the phone, LinkedIn, and other outreach platforms to source new Advisors to join the Guidepoint network by effectively communicating why their expertise is a good match for the specific project you’re working on
- Screen experts for their suitability for specific client projects and create professional profiles for client consideration
- Operate with a teamwork mentality that leads to building and maintaining strong relationships with other Guidepoint employees, offices, and Advisors
- Perform industry research to identify topical trends in across different sectors to deliver best-in-class client service
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- Bachelor’s Degree with a strong academic record required
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
- Outgoing personality with the ability to speak with people at all professional levels
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn and be up to date on current affairs and trends
- Mature, proactive self-starter
- Proficient in the use of the internet for research and alternative forms of sourcing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team atmosphere but also independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
WHAT WE HAVE:
- Competitive compensation
- Free snacks and beverages
- Casual work environment
- Paid vacation
- Centrally located office
Guidepoint, a leading expert network firm, connects clients with vetted subject matter experts—Advisors—from their global professional network. Guidepoint clients leverage the insights and perspectives shared by Advisors to stay informed and make better business decisions. Its slate of services, including phone consultations, surveys, events and proprietary data insights products, help professionals gain comprehensive understanding of a topic before making strategic or investment decisions. Guidepoint’s multinational client list includes 9 of the top 10 consulting firms and some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and Fortune-ranked public companies. For more information, visit www.guidepoint.com.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Guidepoint Global Hong Kong Limited
|業務性質 :||Expert Network Services/ Information Services|
|公司地址 :||Room 1201, 12/ F, Lee Garden Five, 18 Hysan Avenue, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong|