Social Worker / Senior Social Worker
|聘用形式 :||Full Time|
|修讀學科 :||Social Work|
CHANGE YOUR FUTURE AND THE FUTURE FOR CHILDREN IN HONG KONG. JOIN OUR TEAM.
Our staff are creative, collaborative, and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done. They embody our core values and believe in our vision and mission. If you enjoy a work environment that is challenging, rewarding and making an impact, we invite you to consider a career with Mother’s Choice.
Walking along side our clients – Children, Youth, Family, this role provides professional and holistic case management and related services in Adoption Services, Child Care Home, Foster Care Services and Pregnant Girls Services.
- Casework and support services including proactively reach out and engage our client, comprehensive assessment of the children, youth and family, provide support and counselling services to parents
- Work with respective Government bodies, other NGOs
- Plan, lead and support programs and activities
- Maintain case history records and prepare reports accurately and timely
- Registered Social Worker with Bachelor degree or above, with at least 2 years’ experience in children, youth and/or family related discipline
- Candidate with more than 5 years of relevant experience may consider for Senior Social Worker position
- Good knowledge in areas of parenting, child development or child protection
- Strong critical thinking in assessment and problem solving
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High proficiency in spoken and written Chinese and English
- Must share the commitment of Mother’s Choice in upholding the safety and protection of children as paramount
About Mother’s Choice
Mother’s Choice is a local charity serving the many children without families and pregnant teenagers in Hong Kong. We join hands with our community to give hope and change the life stories of vulnerable girls and babies. Our vision is to see every child in a loving family.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, full resume quoting the job reference number (Ref: CUHK/201113/SW_SSW) and expected salary to Assistant Director, Human Resources, Mother’s Choice Limited, 10 Borrett Road, Mid-Levels, Hong Kong; email firstname.lastname@example.org; fax 2525 7445
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within two months may consider their application unsuccessful. Mother’s Choice is committed to diversity and inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer.
Mother's Choice Limited
|公司地址 :||10 Borrett Road, Mid-Levels, Hong Kong|