Editor / Project Editor – English Language Teaching (Secondary ELT)
|聘用形式 :||Full Time|
|修讀學科 :||University degree in English language or related discipline|
- Plan, design and develop English Language Teaching (ELT) publications of the highest possible quality
- Manage the editorial process to ensure all material is produced on time and to budget
- Network with relevant professionals and associations in school visits, focus groups and meetings
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams in market research, promotion and sales activities
- Collaborate with design, production and digital teams on publishing and digital/multimedia productions
- A University degree, preferably in a field related to language and/or education
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Editorial experience in educational publishing or related experience in writing, content- and copy-editing will be an advantage
- Knowledge of local English secondary school curriculum
- Experience in teaching English as a foreign or second language will be an advantage
- Experience in digital publishing is preferred
- Excellent analytical, organizational, problem-solving and communication skills and ability to work under pressure
We are committed to supporting diversity in our workforce, and ensuring an inclusive environment where all employees can thrive. We seek to employ a workforce representative of the markets that we serve, and encourage applications from people of all ethnic, cultural and social backgrounds.
We offer a competitive salary, a 5-day work week and excellent benefits and opportunities for career development. Applications, including curriculum vitae stating current and expected salary, should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Oxford University Press (China) Limited
|業務性質 :||Publishing and Book Selling|
|公司地址 :||39/F, One Kowloon, 1 Wang Yuen Street, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong|