Passionate Educator - Department Head (English and Humanities)
|聘用形式 :||Full Time|
|修讀學科 :||Any disciplines|
We are looking for a high caliber Department Head to lead our English and Humanities (EH) Department. The successful candidate will be part of the team to provide strategic leadership for continuous improvement and development of the company.
- Be a strategic partner with the management and work together with key stakeholders to manage the English and Humanities (EH) Department with 15 Teachers;
- Monitor and devise plans to drive the team’s performance;
- Facilitate communication between the EH team and other departments within a multicultural environment.
- Deliver student-centered, high-quality teaching to students according to educational needs and abilities based on lesson plans and syllabi;
- Manage the teaching quality of teachers by leading regular teacher training, including but not limited to lesson observations and individual performance evaluation leading to teacher self-efficacy;
- Setting and implementing operational standards for the team;
- Prepare yearly development plans for the EH Department;
- Keep abreast of relevant changes to syllabus and standardized tests, and ensure teachers stay up-to-date with the most effective approaches to teaching students;
- Communicate clearly between management and teachers in order to ensure all company policies and goals are met.
- Bachelor’s degree in English or equivalent; Master is preferred;
- Minimum 2 years in a leading role in the education field with teaching experience;
- Experience acquired from tutorial centers and knowledge in international tests and syllabi will be an advantage;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and able to manage and motivate the team;
- Positive can-do approach to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
What We Offer
- 5-day work week and a friendly, multicultural work environment;
- Prime working location in the heart of Hong Kong;
- Career advancement opportunities in a market leader with over 90 full-time teachers and over 20 years in the industry;
- Medical benefits and monthly sponsorship of staff well-being activities;
- Work Visa sponsorship (Including visa for dependents);
- Attractive remuneration package and bonus schemes.
Interested parties should send a detailed CV and cover letter with expected salary to email@example.com
NTK Learning Centre
|公司地址 :||7/F, Lee Garden Five, Causeway Bay|