|聘用形式 :||Full Time|
|要求相關工作經驗年數 :||At least 5 years of solid experience in sourcing|
|修讀學科 :||Manufacturing Management or related discipline will be an advantage|
- Assist in establishing and enhancing business relationships with customers through provision of quality customer service to maximize business growth
- Responsible for product development and order management to ensure that products meet customers’ quality and budget requirements
- Coordinate and follow up orders and production with vendors, customers, and internal parties to ensure customer satisfaction and on-time delivery
- Maintain strong business relationships with vendors for product development and production
- Assist in supervising junior team members’ merchandising activities in the entire project management to ensure operation efficiency, customer satisfaction and on-time delivery
- Bachelor's degree in Manufacturing Management or related discipline will be an advantage
- At least 5 years of solid experience in sourcing.
- Knowledge on mechanical assembly and manufacturing process and cost of mechanical parts for consumer products (plastic injection, metal die casting and sheet metal stamping parts) with multi-factory and cross-country management experience
- Working experience in consumer products industry will be an advantage
- Experience in soft material sourcing and application will be an advantage
- Strategic leadership skills, strong interpersonal skills, critical thinking, analytic and problem-solving skills
· Excellent communication and presentation skills within the organization and the customer. Suitable candidate should also be a “driver” for results and strong on execution.
· Fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin & English is required to liaise with different stakeholders
· Business travels to China/ overseas countries are necessary
Interested parties, please submit application with detailed resume to Ms. Anna Ip (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Meiyume (Hong Kong) Limited
|公司地址 :||2/F., HK Spinners Industrial Building, Phases I&II, 800 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong|