|聘用形式 :||Full Time|
|修读学科 :||Analytics, computer science, statistics, or related disciplines|
|月薪范围 :||hkd 32000-52000|
OFFICE OF INSTITUTIONAL RESEARCH AND PLANNING (OIRP)
Reporting directly to the Senior Manager (Analytics and Business Intelligence) and Manager (Planning and Performance), the appointee is responsible for providing support to the advancement of the University. He/She will assist in the team to develop hands-on tools, database models and conduct analysis for the university-wide data for various planning-related initiatives.
- Develop customized dashboards, presentations and report tools on university-wide data;
- Conduct statistical analysis to support strategic planning at university level;
- Develop data and database models to manage university-wide data;
- Analyse survey instruments and results that can reach internal and external constituents;
- Develop, improve and assist the automation of current data gathering and reporting systems in conjunction with other central units and departments of the University; and
- Ad hoc requests for data and analysis.
- A recognized Degree in Analytics, Computer Science, Statistics or a related discipline;
- At least five years of relevant work experience in data analytic, data modelling, statistical analysis, or database design/administration such as data warehouse;
- Hands-on dashboard development experience using analytics tools such as QlikView, QlikSense and PowerBI;
- Experience with statistical packages such as SPSS, SAS and R;
- Working knowledge of key performance indicators (KPI) and balanced scorecard, and in particular their applications in tertiary education will be an advantage;
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Good interpersonal and organization skills, with high self-motivation and ability to work independently; and
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Initial appointment will be offered on a fixed-term contract of two years. Re-appointment thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement.
Salary and rank of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applicants are invited to submit their applications at the HKBU e-Recruitment System (jobs.hkbu.edu.hk). Applicants not invited for interview 8 weeks after the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful. Details of the University’s Personal Information Collection Statement can be found at http://pers.hkbu.edu.hk/pics.
The University reserves the right not to make an appointment for the post advertised, and the appointment will be made according to the terms and conditions then applicable at the time of offer.
Closing date: 8 November 2020
Hong Kong Baptist University
|公司地址 :||Kowloon Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong|