Arts Administrator Trainee – Education and Outreach Department (Two-year Contract)
|聘用形式 :||Full Time|
|修讀學科 :||Holder of a recognised university degree in Hong Kong or equivalent (applicant who does not have equivalent qualification but possesses rich knowledge or experience in the field of performing arts may also apply with provision of appropriate information)|
1. Co-ordinate and communicate with internal and external parties to ensure smooth execution on community theatre workshops and productions;
2. Assist in front of house management and ticketing of community theatre productions;
3. Handle enquiries from participants and partners;
4. Assist in promoting community theatre through various means e.g. social media platforms, filming and exhibitions; and
5. Provide administration supports to the department.
1. Hong Kong permanent resident;
2. Interested in arts administration and community theatre and has never worked as Arts Administration Trainee in any arts organisation;
3. Holder of a recognised university degree in Hong Kong or equivalent (applicant who does not have equivalent qualification but possesses rich knowledge or experience in the field of performing arts may also apply with provision of appropriate information);
4. Passion to work in community arts;
5. Knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator and Adobe Premiere Pro is a plus;
6. Pleasant, flexible and innovative; and
7. Willing to work during weekends and public holidays.
Salary and Benefits
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience of the successful candidate. Fringe benefits include rest days, public holidays, annual leave, sick leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, medical insurance, employee’s compensation insurance and MPF.
Interested parties please send an application letter together with a full resume (in both Chinese and English) and expected salary to Administration Department, Chung Ying Theatre Company, G/F, 10 Borrett Road, Hong Kong, or by email to email@example.com on or before 2nd December 2022. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Applicants who are not invited for an interview by 31st December 2022 may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Enquires Tel: 3961 9800
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.)
CHUNG YING THEATRE COMPANY
|業務性質 :||PERFORMING ARTS|
|公司地址 :||G/F, 10 BORRETT ROAD, MID-LEVELS, HK|