R&D Engineer - Wafer Evaluation
|聘用形式 :||Full Time|
|修讀學科 :||Applied Physics / Physics / Material Science or relevant Engineering disciplines;|
- Design of advanced magnetic recording head for next generation high areal density requirement;
- Perform testing and characterization of new design and co-work with wafer team;
- Conduct deep dive analysis on different R&D designs understanding for future improvement;
Academic Qualification: Bachelor degree holder or above
Field of Study: Applied Physics / Physics / Material Science or relevant Engineering disciplines;
Years of Experience: Preferable 1- 3 years relevant working / research experience;
*Fresh graduate with potential will also be considered.
- Programming knowledge (e.g. Python) will be preferred.
- Hands-on experience in using electronic testing equipment will be advantageous;
- Self-driven to learn new things with good collaboration & problem-solving skill;
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English;
- Double Pay;
- 5-Day Work Week;
- 12-19 Annual Leave;
- Discretionary Incentive Bonus;
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance Scheme;
Interested parties please click "APPLY" or send your application with the title & expected salary to HK Human Resources via email@example.com
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
SAE Magnetics (H.K.) Ltd
|業務性質 :||Electronics Manufacturing|
|公司地址 :||5/F, SAE Technology Centre, 6 Science Park East Avenue, Science Park, Shatin|