Intern-Finance & Accounting
|修讀學科 :||Accounting/Finance or related disciplines|
|月薪範圍 :||negotiable -0|
Meiyume (Hong Kong) Limited are creators and innovators providing solutions in fragrance, skincare, colour cosmetics and beauty instruments for world class brands, retailers and direct marketers. We offer a full range of expert service, including design, engineering, formulation, filling, packaging, manufacturing, quality control, static and interactive point-of-sale display plus smart, retail responsive data analytics.
(Meiyume is a member of the Fung Group)
INTERNS WILL LEARN AND BE EXPOSED TO:
- Cashflow in direct versus indirect approach, put theory into practice
- SharePoint / finance database design and management
- Team working and communication skills
- Presentation skill – translate complex analyses into actionable items
- How to attend to details and be accurate, as well as seeing the big picture
- Complete 2-3 projects individually and with teammates.
- Propose best approach for cashflow forecast
- Find out insights from a large amount of data
- Involving in a FNA database project
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Year 2 or year 3 university student in Business Administration, Accounting, Corporate Finance
- Strong teamwork and organization skill
- Good communication skill
- Ability or willing to learn the translation of complex analyses into high level summary
- Proficient in excel
To apply please find the link below, thank you.
Meiyume (Hong Kong) Limited
|公司地址 :||2/F., HK Spinners Industrial Building, Phases I&II, 800 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong|