Intern-Financial Planning & Analysis
|修讀學科 :||Accounting/Finance or related disciplines|
Meiyume (Hong Kong) Limited are creators and innovators providing solutions in fragrance, skincare, colour cosmetics and beauty instruments for world class brands, retailers and direct marketers. We offer a full range of expert service, including design, engineering, formulation, filling, packaging, manufacturing, quality control, static and interactive point-of-sale display plus smart, retail responsive data analytics.
(Meiyume is a member of the Fung Group)
INTERNS WILL LEARN AND BE EXPOSED TO:
- Team working and communication skills
- Presentation skill – translate complex analyses into actionable items
- Big data analysis
- Knowledge in BI tool
- How to attend to details and be accurate, as well as seeing the big picture
- Complete 3 to 4 projects individually and with teammates.
- Design dashboards with guidance
- Find out insights from a large amount of data
- Involving in a fintech project
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Year 2 or year 3 university student in Business Administration, Mathematics, Statistics or Economics
- Strong teamwork
- Ability or willing to learn the translation of complex analyses into high level summary
- Ability or willing to learn how to handle and process large amount of data
- Proficient in excel
- Would be a plus if having prior experience in data mining
To apply please find the link below, thank you.
Meiyume (Hong Kong) Limited
|公司地址 :||2/F., HK Spinners Industrial Building, Phases I&II, 800 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong|