Intern-Sourcing & Product Development
|修讀學科 :||Mechanical Engineering|
Meiyume (Hong Kong) Limited are creators and innovators providing solutions in fragrance, skincare, colour cosmetics and beauty instruments for world class brands, retailers and direct marketers. We offer a full range of expert service, including design, engineering, formulation, filling, packaging, manufacturing, quality control, static and interactive point-of-sale display plus smart, retail responsive data analytics.
(Meiyume is a member of the Fung Group)
INTERNS WILL LEARN AND BE EXPOSED TO:
- Understand stock item sourcing status including existing workflow, supply base mapping, current quotation structure
- Physical visit to the manufacturing site to understand the production process
- Work closely with the sourcing team to understand and challenge existing methodology of quotation evaluation
- Acting as project team member will be required to assist project leader to complete project charter, define milestones, phases and set targets.
- Data collection and analysis
- Report out of the project outcome
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Manufacturing or Engineering education background
- Able to communicate with open-minded attitude
- Able to do presentation in front of an audience group
- Have experience in project management and demonstrated analytical skills
- Language: English is only required for understanding business communication
- Other preference: knowledge in finance management or equivalent major will be preferred
To apply please find the link below, thank you.
Meiyume (Hong Kong) Limited
|公司地址 :||2/F., HK Spinners Industrial Building, Phases I&II, 800 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong|