Business Development Director/ Manager
|聘用形式 :||Full Time|
|要求相關工作經驗年數 :||Min. 10 years|
|修讀學科 :||Biopharmaceutical, Bioengineering, Bioscience, Pharmacy, Medical|
BD Director/Manager – CDMO Biologics
• The BD Director/Manager role within Key Account Management is accountable for results in a dynamic and fast-paced environment to drive revenue for assigned business segments
• He/she is responsible for building an active funnel of open opportunities to facilitate continuous business generation. Business segments include Development Services, Drug Substance Manufacturing, and Drug Product Manufacturing with a focus on the early phase, and late phase/commercial phase.
• He/she has a scientific background including laboratory and/or pharmaceutical manufacturing experience with a proven track record of sales experience in mid to large pharma & biotech within the CDMO industry.
• He/she is a highly inquisitive and motivated self-starter with a tenacious drive and ability to generate new late phase/commercial business prospects and early phase business, with demonstrated ability to maintain and grow strategic customer relationships within mid-large pharma and biotech companies.
• uses his or her technical knowledge and experience to drive leads and grow new and existing accounts for late-phase/commercial and early phase Biologics Drug Substance and Drug Product development and manufacturing business segments. This position requires regular traveling.
• Plans and implements strategy for acquisition and management of business from mid-large pharma and biotech companies within assigned territories and business segments where cultivating relationships, identifying opportunities, and account management skills are critical.
• Researches identifies and develops new commercial business prospects, including key accounts, from multiple sources including outbound leads from cold calling and email campaigns and inbound leads from the company website.
• Attending trade shows and conferences and events.
• Owns lead conversion process for commercial Biologics Drug Substance and Drug Product development and manufacturing, and other services as required by the business, through the full sales process from prospect identification to close of business and maintains an active role within the project team and account.
• Includes lead generation, proposal finalization including pricing and value proposition, follow-up on proposal, terms, and conditions, and negotiations. Accountable for closure of the deal.
• Serves as a subject-matter-expert for Biologics Drug Substance and Drug Product development and manufacturing.
• Works closely with Commercial Development to ensure deals are in line with the needs of the business segments.
• Owns the customer relationship for assigned services; maintains and drives continuous improvement and communicates customer needs internally. Collaborates internally and externally to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
• Drives year on year growth of the new business from existing and new accounts.
• Maintains accurate customer data and updates to the Customer Relationship. Management system (e.g. SalesForce). Generates timely reports (i.e. activity reports, metrics, sales targets, or forecasts) on a routine cadence and as requested.
• Assists in gathering market intelligence by reporting noteworthy information regarding customers, competitors, and the marketplace, internally. Monitors and reports on market and competitor activities and provides relevant reports and information, internally.
• Collaborates with Marketing to craft marketing campaigns and analyze inbound marketing data/trends to drive new business.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Chemistry, Microbiology, Life Sciences, Chemical Engineering) required.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in CDMO sales and business development, project management, contract management, or pharmaceutical or CDMO laboratory experience required for Biologics.
• Prior pharmaceutical or CDMO manufacturing services work experience required.
• Prior external sales, account management, or business development experience required. Knowledge of cGMP and drug development process through course work or prior work experience required. Prior pharmaceutical or CDMO experience in technical functions of development or manufacturing preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication (in both Chinese and English) and presentation skills required. Excellent project management, organization skills, and ability to multi-task required.
• Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills required. Results orientation determined and a self-starter; comfortable, willing, and able to make cold calls. Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Please send your updated resume to email@example.com or contact us at 39809251 for a confidential discussion.
Peking Biologics (Hong Kong) Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
|業務性質 :||Biopharmaceutical (Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization)|
|公司地址 :||Level 12, One Peking Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong|