Senior UI/UX Designer
|聘用形式 :||Full Time|
|修讀學科 :||Web design, Creative Media, Multimedia|
- Involve in product planning, detail design, design guidelines creation and team members mentoring
- Manage end-to-end processes in user experience design from end user’s requirement analysis, through information architecture, wireframes, user flow, behavioral design and prototype to implementation for a variety of mobile/web products
- Participate in creating, maintaining and applying design guideline and templates
- Influence the product direction and team decision based on your design and research
- 3+years of interaction design experience in designing web/mobile products or e-learning products
- Strong sense in developing creative layouts and artworks in various media and an eye for detail are a must
- Experience in creating or implementing branding guidelines strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills, cross-team collaboration skill and ability to make compelling and clear design presentations for varied audiences
- Expertise in adobe CC family (especially Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Premiere and After Effects) and other essential multimedia software
We offer excellent career development opportunities to unleash your potential, competitive remuneration package including a 5-day work week, discretionary bonus, medical scheme, staff training and staff purchasing discount etc.
Interested parties please apply with your full resume stating present and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Popular e-learning (HK) Limited
|公司地址 :||14/F, Tsuen Wan Industrial Centre, 220-248 Texaco Road, Tsuen Wan|