Intern-Engineering & Innovation
|修讀學科 :||Mechanical Engineering|
Meiyume (Hong Kong) Limited are creators and innovators providing solutions in fragrance, skincare, colour cosmetics and beauty instruments for world class brands, retailers and direct marketers. We offer a full range of expert service, including design, engineering, formulation, filling, packaging, manufacturing, quality control, static and interactive point-of-sale display plus smart, retail responsive data analytics.
(Meiyume is a member of the Fung Group)
INTERNS WILL LEARN AND BE EXPOSED TO:
- The intern will operate within the Engineering & Innovation Department of MEIYUME, & will have opportunity to develop learning in flagship/iconic packaging development, and how sustainability strategy applies to this field.
- Work will be connected to knowledge database, materials, and also applied case studies & experimentations on real products.
- Reporting to Engineering managers , the intern will Work on knowledge data base & carry out real Experimentations on several sustainable packaging projects, with exposure to 3D conception and testing.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or product engineering is prefered
- Willingness to learn & First experience on Experimentations required
- Product Sensitivity & previous exposure to Design will be a plus
- English , Cantonese, Mandarin are required.
To apply please find the link below, thank you.
Meiyume (Hong Kong) Limited
|公司地址 :||2/F., HK Spinners Industrial Building, Phases I&II, 800 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong|