|聘用形式 :||Full Time|
|要求相關工作經驗年數 :||Relevant experience in archives, library or records management|
|修讀學科 :||Archives and records management, library science, or in related field|
1. Manage the day-to day operation of the Company archive, in accordance with accepted standards and practices;
2. Implement and review procedures for acquisition, processing, digitisation, and preservation of archival materials;
3. Develope and implement policies for the archives;
4. Appraise, process, describe and preserve archival materials in all format;
5. Respond to enquiry and provide research service regarding Chung Ying’s history and archives holdings;
6. Advocate and promote the archives service internally and externally;
7. Provide assistance and advice to stakeholders.
1. Degree holder or above preferable in archives and records management, library science, or in related field;
2. Research skills, and experience of providing user services and assisting researchers;
3. Computer literacy with an interest in applying digital technology to archiving;
4. Good understanding of theatre production as well as local performing arts field is a definite advantage;
5. Ability to work independently as well as in close collaboration as part of a team;
6. Good command in written and spoken Chinese and English.
Salary and Benefits
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience of the successful candidate. Fringe benefits include rest days, public holidays, annual leave, sick leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, medical insurance, employee’s compensation insurance and MPF.
Interested parties please send application letter together with full CV (in both Chinese and English) and expected salary to Ms. Leung, Administration Department, Chung Ying Theatre Company, G/F, 10 Borrett Road, Hong Kong, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30 October 2020. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Applicants who are not invited for interview by 30 November 2020 may consider their applications unsuccessful. Enquires Tel: 3961 9835
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.)
CHUNG YING THEATRE COMPANY
|業務性質 :||PERFORMING ARTS|
|公司地址 :||G/F, 10 BORRETT ROAD, HONG KONG|