You can show your care and support to the University through various ways:
- Volunteering as helpers at CU events
- Offering scholarships to students with various talents
- Sharing wealth of experience via mentorship programmes
- Providing job opportunities to current students and alumni
- Serving various alumni associations and groups
- Initiating benefits for fellow alumni
You can also support the development of alumni affairs through:
- Donations to Alumni Services
- Donations to Alumni Fund
- Support the publication of "CU Alumni" Magazine
- Contribution from CU Alumni Credit Card
You are most welcome to support the following campaign too!
For Alumni who are residing in Hong Kong:
Tax-deductible receipt applicable in Hong Kong will be issued by CUHK for donors who have made a donation in the amount of HK$100 or above.
For Alumni who are residing in Canada:
CUHK has been recognized as a prescribed foreign university in Canada under Section 3503 of the Canadian Income Tax Regulations. With an official receipt issued by CUHK, donations from alumni with Canadian address can be claimed against the taxable income by presenting the official donation receipts issued by CUHK.
For Alumni who are residing in the U.S.:
To facilitate alumni donations from the U.S., The Chinese University of Hong Kong Foundation, Inc. is established and qualified under IRC Section 501 (c)(3) of Internal Revenue Service as a tax exempt organization in the U.S. (Federal Tax I.D. Number: 98-0477422). All donations from the U.S. can be made to the Foundation and are tax deductible in the U.S. with official donation receipts issued by the Foundation.
Please click here to download the donation form for alumni who are residing in the U.S. Please mark the donation purpose, e.g. “For CU Alumni magazine of Alumni Affairs Office” if you are donating to support the quarterly CU Alumni magazine.
For enquiries, please email: email@example.com