CUHK has a large alumni community. Over the years, the University has devoted tremendous efforts to cultivate and strengthen the relationships with our graduates via various channels.
MyCUHK is an One-stop Online Alumni Services with which you can stay connected with your alma mater.
* How to get your Alumni ID? (FAQ | Video)
* Forgot Password? (FAQ | Video)
* What is MyCUHK (FAQ | Video)
* Alumni who graduated after October 2010 should use their 10-digit Student ID as their Alumni ID.
Other services in MyCUHK include:
- Update Personal Contacts (FAQ | Video)
- Free @Link Alumni Email & 1TB Cloud Storage Service (FAQ | Video)
- Alumni Free Email Forwarding Address Services (FAQ | Video)
- Apply for Alumni Library Card (FAQ | Video)
- Apply for Academic Proof (FAQ | Video)
- Register for the annual signature event - CUHK Alumni Homecoming（FAQ）(Chinese version Only)
You may also contact the Alumni Affairs Office to stay in touch with your alma mater and visit our website and social media channels for more updated information about the benefits and activities for alumni. If you wish to change your subscription options, you can simply go to MyCUHK to update your preferences. For further subscription details, please click here.