|Name of Activity :||‘Enjoy Your Life’ Retreat by Changlin Fashi|
|Unit:||Shaw College, The Office of the Arts Administrator|
|Venue:||Heritage Lodge, Jao Tsung-I Academy|
|Date:||2023-01-07 - 2023-01-08|
|Time:||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
Feeling physically and mentally exhausted from your busy life, you can spend a relaxing weekend in the camp hosted by Ven. Changlin. It includes eating, drinking tea, sleeping, listening to music, watching movies, doing yoga, etc and you can apply the experience in your daily life afterwards.
You are welcome to join this Retreat, regardless of your religious background. The quota is limited to 40 persons. Please reading the following notes and register as soon as possible.
Notes for registration
1. Registration deadline: 11 Dec 2022 (Sun)
2. Retreat Period: 7 to 8 Jan 2023 (Sat to Sun)
3. Venue: Heritage Lodge, Jao Tsung-I Academy
4. Targets: CUHK Undergraduates and Postgraduates, Staff and Alumni (Priority is given to students of Shaw College and Friends of the Arts)
5. Quota: 40 persons
6. Language: Cantonese (translation of Putonghua or English may be provided)
- Students of Shaw College $280
- Students of Friends of the Arts $280
- Other CU undergraduates $560**
- CU postgraduates, staff & alumni $2,240**
**Required to pay full fee $2,800 to confirm the enrollment, eligible for subsidy refund upon completion of programme with 100% attendance.
8. Residence: Heritage Lodge, Jao Tsung-I Academy (twin room)
9. Meals: Vegetarian meals will be provided
Online Application (closed after 11 Dec 2022)
Ms. Ada Tsui (firstname.lastname@example.org | 3943 1549)